What do you understand by a brochure design and its purpose in business? How many types of designs you can create for a brochure? Explore all your question related to this topic in the below article:
What is a Brochure Design?
A brochure design is a single-page or multi-page booklet that a company creates to promote or advertise its services or products. Therefore, you can use it as a marketing tool for product promotion in digital marketing.
You can also divide it into different sections by folding it as in bifold or trifold brochures as per your requirements.
You will need to take the help of the best logo designing services in India to make it the best for your company.
Further, to make it more visually appealing, add products related images, and also it looks like a magazine but with pictures.
Types of Brochure Folds for a Business
There are main 8 types of brochure folds that you can use for branding services to build a brand identity:
1. Half Fold Brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*11″ and is also known as a bifold brochure. Further, you can make it by folding a single paper into two sections or halves. Moreover, it is the simplest design for product promotion.
2. Trifold Brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*11″ and you can create it by folding a single piece of paper into three sections.
3. Z-Fold Brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*11″ and it is created like a Z-shape design by folding each fascia on top of one another.
4. Gate Fold Brochure: Its standard size is also 8.5″*11″ and gives the look of a gate because the paper is folded as a door of a gate.
5. French Fold Brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*14 and is also called a right-angle fold. To make it, you have to divide the paper into four sections and each fold is perpendicular to the other.
6. Accordion Fold Brochure: Its standard size is also 8.5″*14 and you have to divide the paper into four folds by folding them on top of one another.
7. Double Parallel Fold brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*14″ which you can use as reference material. In this brochure, first, you divide it into two halves. And then divide it in half again in the same direction.
8. Parallel Map Fold Brochure: Its standard size is 8.5″*14″ and is the same as the double parallel fold brochure design. In this design, first, you have to divide it into two halves. And then divide it in half again in opposite directions.
Tips to Design a Stunning Brochure Design:
Here are some tips that a brochure fold or logo design company used in their making process:
- First, determine your business’s objective so you can understand what your brochure is for.
- Then after knowing about your business, research the audience for it. For instance, the audience likes and dislikes, interests, etc.
- Further, focus on its uniqueness to make it more recognizable and memorable to the public.
- Furthermore, don’t go for a complex brochure design, instead, make a straightforward one. For example, write direct points about what you want to tell.
- Moreover, don’t use jargon and big words, use simple English language in content.
- In addition t this, your headline should be eye-catching so that the reader can easily understand its purpose.
- You can also add a strong Call-to-Action(CTA) to make it well designed.
- The use of proper font and colors is essential to make it more effective.
Market Your Services With Compelling Brochure Design
On the whole, you know that the main purpose of brochure folds is the marketing of products or services. Because they are easy to distribute and cost-effective method for marketing products
It also helps in generating leads for a business.
So if you want to establish your business’s authority. Then, hire the best logo design agency in Noida to get effective brochures for your company.