Choose the best eCommerce website builder for your online store!
Switching the business online might sound rocket science, hassling, and out of budget. However, it is under budget, easy to run, and gives instant profitable outcomes by engaging the right audience. Now let us move towards acknowledging the platforms one by one.
What Are eCommerce Website Builders?: Introduction
Taking your business online is not shifting yourself with your services somewhere else. It is just making a store online with the assistance of eCommerce website builders and placing your services there.
However, there are numerous paid and free eCommerce website builders available. However, every builder has some specifications, drawbacks with a different pricing list. This blog will explain some of the best website builders for eCommerce. This is to help you bring your business online to join hands with B2C and B2B marketing chains.
You will be able to select the builder that goes with your requirement to build the digital store. Still, if you encounter any trouble while selecting your best website builder for e-commerce. Then go with “eCommerce website builder reviews.”
In our list, we have the “5 best eCommerce site builders of 2021”.
1. Wix: The Ultimate eCommerce Website Builder
Wix always stands out from the crowd because of its easy-to-use features and cheap price. If you have never develop eCommerce website and don’t know how to make it. Wix is going to make your life stress-free. Wix is jam-packed with multiple features in assisting in growing your business and generating revenue.
The online store (website) you created through Wix will be SEO-friendly and easy to customize as per necessity. This is done with the help of the drag and drop tool.
There is a certain percentage eCommerce software charge on your sale (daily or monthly). But, Wix doesn’t apply such terms and conditions with their software. Therefore, going with Wix must be your topmost priority amongst others.
Pros About The Wix
- The drag and drop builder of Wix is beginner-friendly. If you use it for the first time you will not encounter any tricky steps. If you encounter any trouble, you can take the assistance of a manual guide and the blogs available.
- Wix makes customization easy with its hassle-free editing tools to take your brand to new heights of success.
Cons About Wix
- By using Wix, you will not be updated and informed about stock management. You will have to check the stocks manually to know their status.
- Wix may cause trouble for large businesses. Therefore, if your business is on a large scale you should seek other eCommerce website builders.
- Wix is easy to use and operate. And there will be minor possibilities to encounter troubles while creating an online store through it.
- The templates available on the Wix are customizable to alter the site from the home page to checkout as per necessity.
- You get a free SSL certificate for your online store to protect the information and data of your customers.
- Your site gets the SEO-optimized product pages to rank higher in SERP of any search engine to boost your sales.
Shopify is under the limelight of eCommerce builders because of its multiple advanced features and easy-to-use integrated tools. Currently, there are around 1 million digital stores driven by Shopify. This web-based CMS comes with all the features, tools, and other necessary belongings that are required to set up and run an online store. Shopify offers numerous themes with customization and ease of understanding.
You can choose the free and paid themes that represent your store the most and customize them further. You get the option to add multiple features and functionality in your online store. This is done by downloading the apps from Shopify’s app store.
There is no requirement to integrate any third-party app to accept payments. All the payments are directly managed through the platform without the involvement of any third-party processor.
Pros About Shopify
- Shopify has an enormous app store of numerous features and functionality. You can choose and install multiple features to make your store captivating and user-friendly.
- Amongst all the other website builders, Shopify is the only website builder that receives the highest score for the customer’s satisfaction and advanced available features.
Cons About Shopify
- Shopify might sound expensive to the new stores with tight budgets. Therefore, if your store is small, don’t wait. You can go with another website builder that doesn’t go out of your planned budget.
- If you use the payment gateway of a third party, not Shopify, then you will have to pay a transaction fee. Therefore, it’s better if you use its payment gateway, “Shopify Pay,” if you are on a tight budget.
Features Of Shopify
- At Shopify, you can sell an unlimited number of products. If your store is big, Shopify is the best amongst others for you.
- You can create multiple coupons, gift cards, and codes by using Shopify to boost your sale.
- Printing the shipping labels is easy with Shopify. You can print the labels from home without any challenge.
- The basic plan of Shopify costs you around $29 per month. Later, you can upgrade your plan to get the other advanced features.
BigCommerce stands as the versatile eCommerce website builder. It comes with numerous features such as bulk, pricing rates, customer group, customer price list, and quote management. You get the ability with every plan to sell the product across multiple channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Pinterest, etc. Additionally, BigCommerce has its potential with multiple features to create a fantastic website without knowing web development.
If you want to get numerous options for customization without spending single money. In such scenarios, BigCommerce will be the best option for you. You can contact 24*7 available support via live chat, email, and phone.
Pros About BigCommerce
- BigCommerce provides numerous in-built features that any other eCommerce website builder could offer. You will not have to spend extra to get the features from any additional source.
- It offers helpful SEO tools that will surely help you go one more step ahead.
Cons About BigCommerce
- You might encounter navigating BigCommerce’s features at the initial stage. All the features are not beginner-friendly and can cause trouble for you while creating the store.
- BigCommerce is not user-friendly and might look heavier to use as compared to other builders. Therefore, it’s better if you approach someone to make your website.
- You can use BigCommerce mobile to run your business on mobile as well. Users prefer to use apps over websites because of easy accessibility.
- On the other hand, you get the feature of adding “reviews and ratings” to your product.
- Unlimited staff accounts can be created without any meeting or trouble with storage.
- You can accept multiple currencies through payments by integrating their payment options.
Squarespace helps an eCommerce website with its functionality with its aesthetically pleasing and responsive template designs. With this eCommerce website builder, one doesn’t need to worry about being a pro or a beginner.
Whether you have a whole idea crafted in your mind as to what you want for your website. Or, your mind is a blank canvas regarding it. Squarespace solves it all.
It consists of efficient templates that are particularly and thoughtfully curated for online stores. Practices such as selling a product, service, or subscriptions.
The mobile app for Squarespace enables an individual to manage and edit your website within seconds. It also contains built-in SEO tools, analytics, and blogging tools to contribute to success. One must use code injection to install a third-party app that has not already been built into Squarespace. Its highly responsive builder helps in easy customization and functional navigation.
Pros Of Squarespace
- Aesthetic templates to beautifully design your website
- High-efficient and High-quality website features
- Super analytical and inventory tools to operate
Cons Of Squarespace
- Inexpensive plans require a transactional fee of 3%
- It could be a little difficult to get used to initially.
- The Squarespace store has limited options.
This eCommerce website builder includes features such as:
- Extravagant eCommerce templates.
- Limited available labels to encourage customers to purchase.
- Availability of digital as well as physical products, services, and subscriptions.
- Customizable checkout.
- Personalized customer emails.
Weebly exists as another website builder that offers a free forever plan. It is one of the best free eCommerce website builders amongst the others. However, the free plan doesn’t offer the potential features and capabilities.
To get these functionalities and features, you will have to upgrade your plan to premium. However, you can check whether Weebly meets your requirements or not by utilizing the free version.
The Weebly premium version is one of the best affordable options out there. Furthermore, it offers you to integrate several payment modes to accept the payment, such as PayPal, stripe, and square. The drag and drop tool enables you to customize the site with minimal effort and without deep coding knowledge.
Pros of Weebly
- Assume you are a business person and want to establish your small business online. In that case, Weebly is the best solution out there at very reasonable prices with a multitude of advanced features.
- Weebly comes along with multiple features such as email, SEO, shipping, site stats, and many more. Furthermore, you can add the “Weebly search bar” to your online store. This makes it easier for your customer to find what they are looking for.
Cons of Weebly
- When you upload the pictures, you will have to wait for a few minutes. Unless the upload is complete, you will not be able to make further changes.
- There are some options and functions that are not customizable. And, it might sound frustrating to those users who came from WordPress.
- Weebly offers 24*7 available support to keep our accessibility functional and responsive.
- You can easily publish your articles, blogs, and descriptions without falling or encountering any trouble.
- You can integrate multiple apps with your site to make your site captivating, user-friendly, and accessible.
- One can sign up to Weebly through Facebook and email addresses. You can assemble the website in your way by numerous customization options.
Conclusion: Final Thoughts On eCommerce Website Builder
If you are seeking the all-in-one option, you can refer to the list mentioned earlier. These options are the best to take your business online. This helps in gaining online presence and revenue as per the need without meeting any rocket science issues.