“I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper, and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.”
- Paul Barron
Facebook is the most used social media platform out there in the market. This makes it the most competitive social media marketing platform. Brands are spending billions of dollars for marketing their products, and their identity. Statista says, “Facebook is now, by a very wide margin, the biggest social network worldwide. As of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook had nearly 2.8 billion global monthly active users with a cumulative total of 3.3 billion users accessing any of the company’s core products Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger on a monthly basis”.
With such potential market size, think of what we can do with those numbers. Therefore, to utilize such a potential market size Facebook marketing services come into play.
In this blog, we will discuss various aspects of Facebook marketing services.
What are Facebook marketing services?
Facebook Marketing Services are those services that use Facebook for marketing business ideas, brands, products, and or services. Using Facebook means using its potential market size of 2.8 billion consumers a month. It is all about building relationships with potential clients and customers who use Facebook as a platform to connect.
Two businesses can’t be alike. That is why Facebook is used to accomplish the target market-oriented goals of businesses. Facebook ad campaigns are sketched to gain attraction and prompt action that results in significant traction. These services offer flexibility to work across many devices and are built to help you reach your business goals at the same time.
Moving on to the next question of the day.
What is a business page on Facebook & how to create it?
A business page on Facebook is a page that represents a business or brand or identity. These business pages on Facebook bring brands an authority, persons an identity, businesses a customer. Facebook’s business pages help connect consumers directly with the businesses. They establish businesses as a platform to publicly represent themselves to fellow consumers.
These Facebook pages are also bring brand awareness among consumers. Creating a page on Facebook not only gives you a chance to present your business but also a platform to keep the motives and aims of the company in from on 2.8 billion people in a month. It also acts as an online shop portfolio for small and medium-sized businesses.
Creating a business page on Facebook is both easy and free. Follow the below-given steps to build a business page/profile on Facebook.
- Creating a Facebook account: The first step towards building a page that represents a business is creating a Facebook account.
- Completing your profile: The second step towards building a page on Facebook is completing your online profile as per requirements and prompts.
- Creating a Facebook business page: It is a very easy and simple step to create a business profile for free on Facebook. Go on the pages section on the left-hand sidebar. Click on the “Business Suite” option. And you’re ready to go.
- Filling up the necessary information: For a business to stand tall in its premises on Facebook, it needs to complete the business profile as instructed.
Now let’s move on to the next question of the episode.
Top features of business pages on Facebook
Here are some top features of business pages on Facebook:
- Business’s Infotainment: All the information regarding a business as name, website, logo, phone number, address is available on the business page for visitors
- Posting: The fastest way to convey your message on Facebook is through public posts. You can take the help of call-to-action buttons for targeting specific goals per post.
- Messaging: This feature allows a business on Facebook to talk directly with customers. Here, one has got options to automate responses using various tools available on the platform.
- Tools: You can use different tools on the platform to grow and develop your business. Tools like free events and appointments can help your business leap to a new time of joy and development.
- Insights: This feature can make you aware of your customers’ behavior, gender, etc. factors. These factors determine the behavioral analysis of customers. Thus a business owner can know his/her customers in a better manner.
Advertising on Facebook: How is it done?
It is no secret that advertising on social media has become a trendy affair. And, ad spending on the platforms is increasing day by day. In such scenarios, Facebook enjoys a large chunk of the pie. You can do Facebook advertisement in below given ways. Let us discuss them one by one.
- Facebook lead ads: This campaign by Facebook allows users to collect consumer data on behalf of the company being advertised. And, that too without a landing page.
- Analyze: Facebook has got advertising analytics built into the platform itself. Use this platform to analyze the performance of your ad campaigns.
- Try Instagram advertising: Instagram advertising can be very engaging. Try it to explore more on the platform.
- Audience attributes: Get to know the age, sex, and other attributes of users visiting and engaging with your page.
- Speaking with your audience: Try to envelop your thoughts into posts that match the thought process of your users.
- Remarket: Remarket the product or services being offered at companies end. Further, exploit the new option of dynamic remarketing by Facebook.
- Test multiple samples: In order to get successful results, test multiple ad copies and samples at the forefront. Choose the one that is more suitable for a particular ad format.
Moving on to the next question of the episode.
What should be the Facebook marketing strategy?
To strategize Facebook marketing a business owner has to follow the following rules of success.
The first step in forming a Facebook marketing strategy is audience identification. The deeper you know about your audience the better is the performance of your marketing campaigns.
The good news here is Facebook provides a lot of tools to know your audience to the limits. There is a term called ‘buyer’s persona’ i.e. the perks of an ideal customer. To develop a buyer’s persona you need to interview or chat with a lot of customers to know their buying schedule, industrial knowledge, ultimate goals, etc. habits relating to your industry.
Making of social media content calendar
Making a social media content calendar is one of the most important steps in forming a Facebook marketing strategy. For your kind information, a social media content calendar is a pre-planned sheet of posts that are planned to be published in the forthcoming days.
Below are some points to ponder while making a social media content calendar.
- Social media posts should contain planned posts.
- One can divide a workday into time slots for posting content on the platforms.
- There should be a separate column for links, in which we can include number of characters, etc.
- The overall look of the sheet containing all this information should be well-plotted and designed to accommodate every perspective of the campaign. This helps in planning even larger scale campaigns.
Generating leads on Facebook
As already discussed, the success of Facebook campaigns depends upon your business kind and the type of content you publish on the platform. Following are the possible ways of generating leads on Facebook.
- Posts that demonstrate landing pages with offers
Landing pages hold the ability to change the overall image of a business.
- Blog posts
Blog posts educate and aware audience of the perks of products and dimensions of service.
- Video posts
These posts are helpful in creating mesmerizing campaigns that have lasting impressions on the audience.
- Facebook live to aware your audience about the upcoming product/service
This is an important feature on Facebook. It allows the business owner to forecast the products or services of a business to the audience through live videos.
- Facebook Events
Facebook events organize the public to spread the information necessary as per business perspectives.
Moving to the next important segment of this episode.
Creating content for Facebook Campaigns: Ways to do it
While creating content for the platform all the above-discussed factors are taken into consideration. That is why I’ve selected to discuss this last segment of the episode of Facebook marketing services.
Creating posts on Facebook is very easy. You just have to click on the icon “Write something”, (available on your business page) and get started. You can post images, videos, gifs, etc. in the same box. While Facebook posts with images receive 2.3X more views on average, video content is not much left behind.
Sharing blog posts (that are already published on your business website) on Facebook is also an important step towards bringing your brand ideology to the respective audience. Always research before publishing content on Facebook. Furthermore, do not forget to remove links to make them look cleaner.
If you’re about to tell a story on Facebook, the best option you choose is video content. As per the newest algorithm, Facebook prefers videos with high completion rates.
Facebook’s instant articles are another important publishing constraint to focus upon. These are the posts that one can read on Facebook itself, without leaving the platform. A small thunderbolt icon below the article represents instant articles on Facebook.
As of now, we should move forward to conclude our topic.
Facebook marketing services are well essential for a business as there is a lot of potentials to unfold. Also, as Facebook is the largest social media platform, it is important to consider looking into the facts before planning any marketing campaign. Do you have a success story to share? Do comment.