Fear of missing out (FOMO) is a feeling where one feels that he is left behind from the world. Connecting to it more specifically, it’s a feeling where you think your friends are living an exotic life and you are the only one struggling out. But does FOMO exists in the business world also? Or does it affect consumer buying behavior? There can be alternatives to its solutions, but in this article, we will discuss the problems before using the FOMO plugin and the benefits of adopting the best WordPress popup plugin. So, let’s get started:
Each time you visit a website (online store, Ed-tech website, Financial website, or any other platform,) you get popups on the corner of the desktop. These popups are visible mostly on the bottom corners of a website.
Their basic use is to influence visitors to perform specific actions. Like, subscribing newsletter, mentioning the contact details, purchasing services, or opting for any free 14-days trial.
Additionally, business owners prefer these services for these 5 major reasons:
- To engage with potential customers.
- For increasing sales & revenues.
- To build a loyal community of customers.
- For resolving their queries.
- To make profits with their word of mouth.
====Meaning Of FOMO WordPress Plugin====
The answer is a big YES! Let’s understand it with an example. Suppose you are an entrepreneur and recently started an agency providing website development services to clients. So, what would be your major goal? Wouldn’t it be serving more clients to generate profits and recover the invested money? If somehow this goal does not get achieved in the standard time, you may start thinking that you missed out on grabbing the customers.
Another example sheds light on the customer aspect of FOMO. So, this time, consider yourself a customer who wants to eat the best food combos. And after visiting a cafe with you, notice their digital display boards showing your favorite food combos that would be sold out soon. So, you grab your money quickly to order them before anyone does. But who knows that it could be the cafe’s marketing tactic with web push notifications tool that persuaded you to buy the food.
====That is how FOMO affects businesses and customer purchasing behavior====
E-commerce businesses get the toughest competition making it challenging for the startups to stand out. But, one factor among many can help any business scale, i.e., “customer engagement.”
Some major issues that businesses face are:
- You get sound no. of online traffic, but they don’t convert into your final consumers.
- Your site’s bounce rate is exponential, meaning they don’t spend time on your website.
- No increase in sales and your revenue is stuck at a certain number.
- Poor social branding of your company on social handles.
- Potential customers get replies to their queries very delay.
- You are unable to grab the targeted audience’s attention.
- Fear of missing out on not converting cold leads into hot, and hot leads into your consumer.
- You fear that your competitors will leave you behind.
Are these the same problems your online platform has? Or Are you stuck with these WordPress push notification problems for a longer time? Then it is a time when you give your platform a brand new and smart software, i.e., the best WordPress popup plugin.
====Business Problems FOMO Causes====
FOMO increases conversion for your online store. Also, it allows you, irrespective of your business module (B2B, B2C, D2C, etc.), to effectively engage with your online visitors.
To make the most of this software, you first need to install this FREE plugin to your website.
Step-by-step process to launch the push notification plugins to your WordPress website:
- Visit the WeCodeFuture-WordPress FOMO Plugin page & click on the “download” button. Once you download the zip file to your computer, upload it to your WordPress website. Thus, click on “install” and this is what it will look like.
However, read this push notification service guide in detail to install the WordPress popup plugin to your website! It helps you know to install the plugin in less than 4 minutes.
- Log-In to the admin popup builder dashboard. Once you successfully log in, the campaigns options are visible. Click On “Create Campaign“!
- After that, give the campaign a name and enter the website domain for which you want the best WordPress popup plugin.
- Once you click on “create,” visit “notification” to access each tab sown in the following step.
- Each tab plays a significant role in maintaining customer relations and building a loyal community. Thus, you should explore each FOMO notification tab to learn how it works.
Installing WordPress notification software will help you know what steps you should follow and what not!
So, the best WordPress popup plugin can give you these benefits if you use them wisely & strategically.
- Boosted sales through the urgency created with the “countdown collector” tab.
- Quality leads through “email collector” for other business strategies.
- Better social awareness as your readers can now share their experience through the “social share” tab.
- Instant customer support with “request collector.”
- You can now work on knowing the customer rating of your webpage through the “score feedback.”
However, it would be fruitful if you read the complete guide to the benefits of FOMO WordPress plugins!
Long Story Short:
Since you will get 12+ best WordPress popup plugin tabs, each will significantly benefit your online business. But the question arises, what features to use on which webpage. As you know, Bread-Butter goes hand in hand; similarly, each plugin suits the specific webpage. For instance, your site’s “blog” page will look better if it shows the “Newsletter Countdown” WordPress plugin instead of the “Countdown Collector.” Therefore, before launching the campaign, you must strategize these factors. Thus, WeCodeFuture brings you a complete 20-min FREE consultation call where you can resolve these doubts with expert advice. So, What Are You Waiting For?