Building a startup has never been a cakewalk; developing and successfully running a startup takes time. Besides, sometimes it takes years to build one, with many sacrifices like your sleep, relationships, finances, and more. This article will help you to hire the best mobile app development company.
In this advanced digital era, quality traffic generation is most important for any company or startup. That is why startups hire the best app developers and agencies to create the best user interface and experience.
But, if we ask you, why not build your app on your own? You probably deny it because it requires technical expertise, years of experience, and of course, money, or because you don’t know how to create an app.
Hence, this article covers all the mentioned queries and suggestions. So, let’s deep dive into it.
Top 5 Mobile Apps Companies
One of the essential qualities of application developers is they offer you what you want, not what they have, for your mobile app development.
The companies mentioned below are the best in serving quality content. So let’s find out how they can help your startup in developing and building your brand.
1 Apadmi Ltd.
This picture shows the satisfaction level that this UK-based Apadmi Ltd. offers to its clients. Kelly O’Connor, the mobile app product manager at Domino’s, shares this photo and a few more feedback on her LinkedIn regarding Apdami’s services they got.
With over a decade’s experience, mobile app developers at Apadmi have technical expertise in delivering the best user experience and interface. The company significantly focuses on 4Ds; Define, Design, Develop, and Drive. Their key priorities are:-
- Define Strategies:- They dig deep into the clients’ requirements and provide solutions for their requirements. It involves analyzing the future challenges, target users, measurements of actions implemented. They have named this process “insight to impact” strategy, and we guess the name matches exactly with what they serve.
- Design Idea:- They focus on the Apadmi Sprints based on solving complex problems and testing new ideas. This process is done within four days, which becomes its USP. Moreover, UX and UI are given extra time to make the outcome top-notch.
- Develop apps: Experts in developing mobile apps serve the best system integration that drives users’ attention and engages them with your application.
- Drive Service:- Marketing your app is as necessary as building it. They deliver you the marketing solution as well. You get app optimization solutions to drive traffic and stand out from the millions of listed apps on app stores.
Some other relevant information, you may like:-
|Cost per hour||$150-$199|
|Number of employees||200+ out of which 137 have LinkedIn profiles.|
|Clutch Ratings||4.7 ratings with 23 reviews|
|Glassdoor ratings||4.5 ratings with 28 reviews|
|Clients||An interesting portfolio that shows it helped Domino’s, as shown above, and other mid and small companies that gained quality services.|
2 – ScienceSoft
Founded in 1989, ScienceSoft is the leading mobile app development company that solves errors and complex problems with top-notch quality services. With over 32 years of experience in the IT sector and over 16 years in mobile app development, you will get entire strategic planning, technical expertise, and complete app maintenance.
It covers technical and non-technical aspects, like consulting with clients over their requirements and back-end features.
They specialize in:-
- Device-platform, UI-UX Compatibility.
- Improving the user experience of existing apps.
- Building new apps from scratch.
- Budget of the clients.
- Research, market, and competitor analysis.
- Security of the sensitive data of the clients.
They ensure complete android app test before launching the app that includes,
ScienceSoft tests their client’s app on the most popular mobile brands and for a specific region, say, the USA, because the mobile industry is increasing rapidly with more companies joining the competition.
That is why it becomes impossible to test the app on every mobile brand. For instance, they select Galaxy S5, iPhone X, etc., because they are popular brands in the USA.
- Screen sizes test
It is not possible to test an app on all the screen sizes available because there are more than 20000 screen sizes in the market.
That is why developers do testing based on criteria like small, medium, large, extra-large screens.
Some other relevant information, you may like:-
|Cost per hour||$50-$99|
|Number of employees||200-999, out of which 569 have LinkedIn profiles.|
|Clutch Ratings||4.8 ratings with 35 reviews|
|Glassdoor ratings||4.5 ratings with 42 reviews|
|Clients||OneBook shelf offers a downloadable marketplace for comics and magazines, and other happy clients also share their feedbacks like the OneBook shelf.|
Many clients assume that the newly formed mobile app development company and startups do not provide quality services.
But WeCodeFuture, founded in 2019, has broken all stereotypes; with its quality service/content, they have served 40+ happy customers in this short time.
They have expertise in cross-platform, native & hybrid frameworks; they prefer:-
- Time estimation, research, and strategies are the three most critical features they give priority.
- One can only meet the clients’ expectations when all the analyses are done prior. Therefore, market analysis, competition analysis, the target audience, and their expectations analysis are WeCodeFuture’s priorities.
- Above mentioned companies are also better in their niches, but they are not as pocket-friendly as WeCodeFuture is. However, this quality makes them stand out from the crowd because no top-notch agencies can show quality in their work as they do at this affordable price.
- The client’s feedback is taken seriously before launching the app; if the customer seeks any update at the very end, then app developers make it their priority.
Let us look at some other features of it:-
|Cost per hour||$25/hr|
|Number of employees||50-249, out of which few have LinkedIn profiles.|
|Clutch Ratings||5.0 ratings with some positive reviews|
|Glassdoor ratings||Being a startup, it has no ratings and reviews on Glassdoor|
|Clients||Served more than 40+ satisfied customers|
You may sometimes get confused and delay your app launching process, but remember that the best time for launching your app was seven years back, and the second-best time is now. So hurry up and let the industry witness your arrival. Therefore, let us find out the best apps to increase your business productivity, as you will need them in your startup journey.
When the big names come into the clients’ bucket list, trust is established. Founded in 2005, this USA-based company has served BurgerKing in the smooth functioning of their app. In addition, this platform has expertise in building health care apps, restaurant apps, and others.
Their key focus is on:-
- The audience of android and iPhone varies. They have developed many iOS apps that are still running successfully with 4.5+ ratings and positive reviews. Their expertise helped clients to get the result they expected.
- Their one decade-plus experience gained their client’s trust and new clients as well. Android apps they developed also got positive results and reviews.
- From happy employees to happy customers, they have all that you would require.
Some other data of Citrusbits:-
|Cost per hour||$100-$149|
|Number of employees||51-200, out of which 72 have LinkedIn profiles.|
|Clutch Ratings||5.0 ratings with 29 reviews|
|Glassdoor ratings||4.5 ratings with eight reviews|
|Clients||BurgerKing, Erupt, Leef, Urban Plates, and many more clients.|
Since you have gone through almost all the companies, here is a surprise for you, we have listed the top 10 secrets of the mobile app development services that you might not have heard. So, do go through it and grab the opportunities.
5- Hyperlink Infosystem
You name it; they build it. Yes, you name the genre of your application; Hyperlink Infosystem can build that with quality. Having a decade of experience, this Indian company has what you expect from the best mobile app development company.
They have expertise in app development, iPhone apps, iPad apps, android apps, AR apps, or wearable apps development. In addition, they have 350+ dedicated developers that made them no.1 ranking of mobile app development company according to the Clutch.
Let us look at what made them stand out from others:-
- Client-centric approach
- Agile development
- Disciplined and served projects within the deadlines
- Complete confidentiality
- As mentioned, 350+ experienced team of developers
- They serve in Ed-tech apps, health-fitness apps, business apps, social networking apps, music apps, financial apps, gaming apps (both AR and PR), and on-demand apps.
Their stats say:-
|Cost per hour||$25/hr.|
|Number of employees||999 approx; out of which 448 have LinkedIn profiles.|
|Clutch Ratings||4.8 ratings with highest till now, 87 reviews|
|Glassdoor ratings||4.1 ratings with 79 reviews|
|Clients||They have served big brands in having well-structured apps, like Papa John’s, the pizza delivery app, and even TATAs; they served their quality services and solutions to Tata Power Skill Development Institute App. In addition, they have developed 4000+ mobile apps.|
Note:- In this article, the mobile app development companies are not ranked from higher to lower or lower to a higher level. Similarly, it does not mean that “Hyperlink Infosystem” is on the last number, so it has the low-quality service, likewise “WeCodeFuture” in the middle does not mean that it has average qualities. All the firms are best in their niches.
Frequent FAQs Asked By Some Hustlers
With the detailed information of the mobile app agencies mentioned above, we believe it would clear your doubts and queries; if not, these FAQs would help you out.
1. What are the best five mobile app development companies?
You can get your requirements done from these companies. These companies are selected based on client reviews/feedback and technical/non-technical aspects.
- Hyperlink Infosystem, ranked no.1 by the clutch.
- WeCodeFuture serves the best mobile app development services.
- Apadmi helped brands like Domino’s Pizza.
- Citrusbits ensure testing of each aspect before launching your application.
- Sciencesoft, Research, and Strategizing the client’s requirements are their USP.
2. How much does it cost to develop a mobile app?
Depending on your requirements, a complex app can easily take as high as $300,000, which usually takes months and sometimes a year to complete and launch. On the other hand, a simple app can take as low as $30,000.
It also depends on the types of your app as the cost of developing iPhone apps, android app, web apps varies.
3. What is the cost of hiring a mobile app developer?
Likewise, a company’s brand value, portfolio, quality services affect the cost of hiring mobile app devs. Similarly, hiring a freelancer in the USA would cost you approximately more than $500 for a project, and the mobile app agency may charge up to $40k-$60k for must-have features; however, in complex apps, they charge more than $1,00,000.
Here is, How To Hire Freelancer Developer In An Hour?
Conclusion: So, which is best among the mentioned five developers?
Finally, we believe all get the detailed information about the mobile app developers. Hence, we analyze that the given details would help you which company to prefer and which not.
However, we recommend you the best developer we analyzed with our experience. So, you can hire WeCodeFuture because of their expertise in the technical and marketing aspects with budget-friendly properties.
So, do let us know what according to you is the best mobile app developer. Also, we would like to know your experience when you hired a developer in the past, did they give you above mentioned features?