In the times of bullet train, a slow website is not supposed to engage a massive audience. However, WP rocket plugins is your well-wisher here!
The slow website doesn’t only increase the bounce rate but also leads to a negative impression on customers.
Do you know search engines such as Google consider speed as the ranking factor?
A slow website can affect your SEO performance which can result in decreasing your position in search engines. You may end up losing the customers for your eCommerce store if the website is taking more than 3 seconds to be loaded.
However, in this situation, WP rocket plugins are the best solution to deal with a slow website. Let’s understand the configuration of WP rocket settings.
What Does WP Rocket WordPress Plugin Do?
WP Rocket Plugin is a premium WordPress caching and speed optimization plugin that has been serving in the market since 2013. There are around 1.3 million people around the globe using it.
WP Rocket Plugin Usage Graph
The fundamental goal of this WordPress plugin is to speed up your loading speed to prevent the site from bouncing rate. Hence, the WP plugin is considered the best cache plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce.
IF AMAZON WERE 1 SEC SLOWER, IT WOULD LOSE 1.6 BILLION $ WITHIN A YEAR.
Besides, there are several characteristics that make it different from other coaching plugins such as–
- It is free from complex settings and features.
- One can easily install and configure the WP Rocket cache plugin within 3 minutes with the help of the manual guide.
- There is no need for web development skills to install this plugin. A beginner can easily use it as per the directories without sticking to any trouble.
- Despite manual guide assistance, if you go through any trouble while installing and downloading the Rocket plugin so you can contact WP Rocket support.
Note: WP Rocket plugin ensures the website will load super fast without any error, which boosts SEO to increase conversions.
WordPress Rocket Plugin Awards & Achievements
What Are The Benefits Of Using The WP Rocket Caching Plugin?
There are numerous benefits of using the WP plugin, and these factors make it the best WordPress caching plugin. Besides, there is no necessity to alter its WP Rocket plugin settings; as you activate it, your website will ensure giving these below benefits such as-
- Static cache for mobile and desktop that is considered the static HTML version of the content.
- The mixture of 3rd party and inline scripts.
- Detection and support of numerous third-party hosting environments, plugins, and themes.
- Cross-origin assistance for web fonts.
- Browser caching
There will be no need to touch the coding while configuring the WP Rocket plugin to ensure these benefits. WP Rocket automatically functions to take care of all these features. You will see the instant advancement in the loading speed score.
In case if you choose to customize its settings, so you have a broad range of advanced option to choose from:
- CSS and JS minification
- XML sitemaps preloading
- Database optimization
- Lady loading for images
- Google fonts optimization
- Deferred loading of JS files
If you want to utilize these advanced options of the WP rocket plugin, so you get three options-
- A single license is applicable only for 1 website and costs around $49.
- Plus license will be accessible for three websites and the cost is around $99.
- An unlimited license is for unlimited websites, but the cost is $249.
NOTE: All these licenses provide full support for one year with the latest updates.
Advance Option Of WP Engine
As mentioned earlier, the WP Rocket plugin is the one and only caching plugin available that is allowed on the WP engine’s system. The team has worked hard to ensure compatibility and the best integration for mutual users.
Your website performance will be at new heights by connecting the WP Rocket optimization options such as deferred loading of JS files and minification and the WP engine’s powerful caching.
What Are The Importance Of Fast Site?
There are several statements that stand with the “importance of the fast site in 2021”. Therefore, you should keep the website loading speed to ensure to get the below-mentioned features-
A slow website that takes more than 3 seconds to be loaded will always lead to a high bounce rate. Therefore, make sure none of your pages including the home page, is not taking more than 3 seconds to be loaded. If it is happening, the speed needs to be optimized; otherwise, you will lose the customers and sales. A high bounce rate doesn’t only affect the website performance but also lowers the ranking in search engines.
As mentioned earlier, search engines like Google consider the speed of the website as a ranking factor. Therefore, if your website is slow you may find the challenges to rank your site. Hence, improve your website by installing the premium caching plugin to avoid such troubles in the growth of your website.
If the website is not taking a long time to load so it will be easy to access and use; in contrast, if the website is slow and takes time to function, then it may seem annoying to the user, and the user may switch to a competitor website for a better experience. The fast website helps in the growth of B2B and B2C as well by delivering positive outcomes.
Engagement Of Customers
As the surveys held in the USA indicate that websites will assist in engaging the enormous audience if speed is not slow. A user tries to open multiple pages at once, so if the website fails to give results, you lose the customer.
If you have an online store and sell products with your WordPress site, then WP Rocket plugin will work with your featured WordPress plugins as well. By automatically removing the checkout and view pages of your website from the cache, WP Rocket plugin guarantees your customer doesn’t experience any difficulty when you are improving the speed of your website.
FAQs About WP Rocket Optimizer Plugin
Is WP Rocket A Free Plugin?
No, WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin, and there is no trial or free version available. Although, the 14 days money-back challenge is given by the company to the buyers. WP Rocket plugin price depends on the plan you adopt. However, you can grab the WP Rocket plugin coupon from the official website to get some additional discount.
You may encounter the nulled WP Rocket plugin online while searching for the alternative or free version. However, We recommend you don’t use the nulled edition as it can lead to data loss and site crash.
Can I Switch From Another Caching Plugin To WP Rocket Plugin?
Yes, you can easily switch from other caching plugins to the WP Rocket plugin without sticking to any hassle. Follow the below steps-
- Firstly visit the WordPress admin panel and find the plugin folder.
- Then remove/delete the existing caching plugin from the folder and install the WP Rocket plugin.
- However, don’t forget to exclude the current available caching plugin because running both plugins can lead to problems.
Is WP Rocket Plugin Compatible With Every Browser?
Yes, the WP Rocket cache plugin is compatible with every browser. It can be chrome, firefox, safari, and opera. The results in every browser will be the same.
How Can I Check WP Rocket Is Working Or Not?
- Firstly you need to log out of your site and open it on an incognito window to check whether the plugin is working or not.
- Thereafter, open the browser’s source view of the page and reach the bottom.
- At the bottom, you will find text like “ this site is like a rocket.”
- If you find this text, it indicates the WP Rocket plugin is working efficiently.
How Can I Check The WP Rocket Plugin Reviews?
To read reviews about the WP Rocket plugin, you may visit the official website of WP rocket.
The above data indicates WP Rocket plugin is not only easy to use but also effective in delivering the best results in improving the speed of the website.
Although there are so many free alternatives available with a difficult installation. However, you don’t require any technical skills or development knowledge to access or install this cache plugin. If you encounter any issues while installing this plugin, you can take assistance from the manual guide and upload the video.