Twitter is one of the largest social networks, which now have more than 300 million users. On average, more than 500 million tweets are made daily. However, there has been a slow catch on Twitter for marketers. You can write your message in 280 characters; thus, effective communication is of utmost importance.
It ranks as one of the leading social networks worldwide based on active users. As of the quarter of 2020, Twitter had 192 million monetizable daily active users worldwide. Though the popularity of twitter’s growth is undoubtedly slowly going down.
Experts do see a slight shift in interest of people heading towards Twitter marketing services. As per the reports of a survey, 42 percent out of 100 adults in the United States of 18 to 29 years use Twitter. You shall be surprised to know that the average lifespan of one tweet is only about 18 minutes.
Plus, over 7000 new tweets are made every single day. Hence, the shelf life of a single tweet that is posted on twitter is four times shorter than anything you post on Facebook. Therefore, such facts make Twitter marketing services challenging to work upon.
So, Twitter social media marketing is hard to work upon. However, it becomes hard to know what exactly works and which is a waste of time.
Below are some of the best Twitter marketing services tools: –
- social Pilot
- Tweet Reach
- Twitter list
- Tweet deck
As per studies done on Twitter, social media marketing comprises 65% for advertising. Below are some of the significant benefits of Twitter social media marketing: –
- Direct messaging creates genuine connections: – this social media platform has a great feature for private conversation between two users. The only difference is that two accounts must mutually follow each other. However, it seems a hurdle for marketers who want to connect with influencers. On the other hand, it ensures that the conversations are worthwhile, engaging, and personalized.
- The tags do encourage engagements: – the @symbol goes on for a long run. It’s the key that a user wants to convert another user to view that particular tweet. Hence, it serves as an easy attribution for a quote or article you share on the platform.
- Able to post multiple times in a single day without any annoying factor: – as per the studies done, Twitter is one particular social media platform where marketers are recommended to post 15 times a day.
- However, the tweets do have a short life span;- hence you are required to make regular updates. Therefore, marketers seek this to integrate a varied mix of content that does entertain the Twitter following. For example, you may post in text, image, video, and polls in a different form.
- Perfectly showcase the brand voice: – it is one of the best social media platforms where the brand gets total exposure to grow upon. The brand gets a full voice and grows with a perfect public personality.
- However, it depends on the industry or business to think about the type of tweets to keep.
- Tweet deck lets your monitor twitter for free: – a person having a Twitter account then they do have access to Tweet Deck. This is a free tool that specializes in monitoring.
- When you want to follow certain accounts, have tags, then watch Tweet Deck for the same. It is one of the best ways to stay in conversation without using the leading platform to search keywords.
- A potential platform for marketers: – there is a double increase in the customers’ purchase intent. In addition, consumers can easily see tweets from both brands and influencers.
- The profile shall drive significant traffic to the brand: –there is no denying that the social media profile is the new homepage. It is the best place to develop and showcase a brand voice.
- Followers insights help you develop your follower persona: – one of the best social media platforms that help marketers give the right image of the average follower. Keeping your followers in mind, you can aim for regular Twitter users who match the kind of people that are already following you.
- Advertising expenditure is deficient and quite adequate; – you need to spend one dollar per day on Twitter for advertising. Hence, the real strength is optimization. It guides marketers to experience all campaign creation by maximizing impact.
Though you have read numerous benefits of Twitter marketing, it still has some drawbacks too.
Let’s have a look at some of the prominent reasons why Twitter marketing services don’t work: –
- It takes a long time to gain followers: – it shall take a long duration to set up and gain followers. Moreover, it would help if you were organized and patient in the initial stages of starting a business.
- It feels addictive: – you might feel chained to your mobile phone all time. Eventually, you need to check the incoming tweets and respond to them simultaneously. This shall affect your personal and social life.
- Need to accept the counter tweets related to your business: – it’s a clear-cut double-edged sword where you might have to accept the bad nasty tweets about the business. This is one of the reasons that make Twitter marketing services have a weaker tone.
- Negative news spreads like a jungle fire: – if any controversy happens by chance, it does spread quite quickly. At times you can’t control the damage happening due to the spreading of such negative news.
- Digging the personal information; – as you need to update the office location of your business. Hence, it could lead to security issues leading to severe issues. It is one of the significant drawbacks of Twitter social media marketing.
- Quite expensive marketing tool: – it’s a known fact that Twitter promoted trends cost very high compared to other social media costs. Hence, many people feel discouraged about using Twitter marketing services.
- It becomes difficult to derive the correct ROI: At times, it becomes challenging to derive ROI for the investment made in Twitter ads. For example, – someone clicks on Ads by mistake, this shall get counted in data as a click for ADS but not an actual one for your business.
- Fear of getting spamming: – continue, and rigors Twitter marketing services for business promotion can take the form of spamming. It becomes pretty disturbing for people, and they become less interested in that particular business/service. This shall negate your business reputation even without your knowledge.
Twitter is one of the solid, effective social media platforms hence an excellent tool for marketing your business. Even it engages your audience for a longer duration. Therefore, Twitter social media marketing faces a lot more challenges.
It would help if you had a lot of time commitment to ensure presence on Twitter. Plus, the staff looking after Twitter accounts should be expertise in the right skills and training. Moreover, there is always the fear of getting negative criticism from the general public.
It is one of the best places for promoting your brand awareness and generating new leads. But the other part is that things move much quicker on the platform than on any other social media network. Thousands of tweets are made every single second.
Therefore, the expert team should be capable of dealing with negative complaints. Hence, do use it wisely for promoting your business.
You may follow the below points to make Twitter marketing services to work upon: –
- Picking the right handle, profile photo, and header image
- Optimizing the bio to showcase the brand’s personality
- Tweeting at peaking hours
- Keeping the hashtag use to a minimum (use the right ones)
- Do run some advance searches
- Adding images to tweets to increase retweets
- Utilizing twitter video for even more engagement
- Conducting polls to interact with your followers
- Using creative CTAs (beyond asking users to share posts
- Using Twitter to double A/B test headlines
- Reaching out to influencers for more exposures
- Harnessing the power of Twitter Ads